<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lord of Darkness 2099 ?Originally posted by Guyver:
![]()
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 15, 2004 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Guyver ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lord of Darkness 2099 ?Originally posted by Guyver:
![]()
[img]wink.gif[/img]
That's freakin cool man!
what TCM said, but it needs more horns! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was thinking the same thing but was not sure how that would look. I have alot more of the parts I used to make those.Originally posted by toymank:
what TCM said, but it needs more horns! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Looks great Guyver, cyber spidey's body and TX's head are a fitting combo. Is this just going to a be a cyber-demon or Utron?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, he started out beign an ultron but I ouldnt get the head to look the way I wantd so I added the wings and went with a Demon look. So hes kinda undecided yet. Any tips on what I could do to make him more "Ultronish"?Originally posted by Cemetery Man:
Looks great Guyver, cyber spidey's body and TX's head are a fitting combo. Is this just going to a be a cyber-demon or Utron?
hmmm, well, horns and wings are too ultron-ish... [img]wink.gif[/img]
I think and original custom would be better, as for horns, if you have more of the same ones, two at the front maybe...? or different sized ones in different places might looks good, maybe even horns on the shoulders?
Bookmarks